An exciting new opportunity has arisen at a highly successful global search business headquartered in the West End, London.
Specialising in financial technology, this firm works on behalf of leading financial organisations who apply the latest technologies to improve the success & efficiency of their businesses. They work with a vast array of corporations that range from large, medium and smaller sized organisations such as hedge funds, trading firms, high growth tech start-ups, brokerages and investment banks to name but a few.
You will be joining a vibrant & hardworking team of 7 from their headquarters in the heart of the West End. This is a wide-ranging role with overall responsibility for Business Administration, Accounts Management, Office Management & Contractor care.
As the Business Operations Associate, you will have overall responsibility for ensuring that the office runs smoothly as possible by managing the financial and administrative departments, thereby creating a firm foundation that enables the company to thrive.
The role will involve working closely with the senior management team, particularly, the MD to develop and administer the business objectives. You will take full responsibility for the co-ordination of financial bookkeeping as well being the first point of call for the contracts desk by liaising with both the clients and candidates in this department.
The key elements of the role will be communication, organisation & following processes, enabling the efficient & continuous running of this successful business.Accounts Management
- Manage and oversee finance department; Bookkeeping; Budgets; Expenses & invoices, VAT/NI, Payroll
- Being the first point of contact to contract candidates, Management of payroll, Answering queries regarding wages, On boarding candidates & pre-screening, Checking hours of work, Preparation of contracts for candidates
- Develop office systems and working practices that improve the efficiency of the company
- Manage utilities and service supplier’s negotiations and competitiveness assessments
- Attend and contribute to regular senior management meetings
- A high degree of professional integrity and commitment
- Likeable, personable character with a self-motivated, enthusiastic attitude
- Capable, proven team leadership and motivational skills
- A strong and professional communicator
- Demonstrated self-learning /problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills with ability to set priorities, complete tasks without supervision and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and an ability to think outside of the box
- Comercially focussed and ambitious
- A passion for implementing procedures