Based in London, this company's founders have a combined 80 years’ experience working across the digital industry, specialising in data and media activation.
Their current venture was born out of an obsession with data and how it can be utilised to aid business planning for brands across the UK.
This is a one-in-a-million chance to work closely with experienced entrepreneurs, where you would learn more about business in two weeks than on a in two years on a grad scheme! The prevailing aim of this role is to provide administerial support within the operational function of the business, including (but not necessarily limited to): invoicing, revenue collection, marketing support and copywriting.
In addition to the above, you will be expected to assist the sales team by engaging clients and partners across all verticals in which they operate. You will be tasked with providing both operational and account management support. This role requires a proactive and confident team player who can help clients get the most out of the company's products and services where appropriate. Key responsibilities:
The ideal candidate:
- Office admin and clerical work to assist in the smooth running of the business
- Building relationships with clients/agencies, working with them on a day to day basis to increase commercial revenue
- Understanding and ability to communicate analytical information in spreadsheet & chart format
- Effectively and efficiently solving problems, using your own initiative
- Proactively pitching new ideas to new and existing clients
- Creating rapport and communicating clearly with other colleagues within the company
- Preparing detailed documents for pitches and campaigns
- Championing positive change and a creative, collaborative work environment
- Supporting other team members at trade events and industry gatherings
- Team player, whilst being motivated to work on their own with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – both professional & social, as entertainment will form part of this role
- Acute attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and sales CRM systems
- Outgoing, with a good sense of humour
You’ll be successful in this role if you are action-oriented, can deliver fast, and get great results.
The team is collaborative; one team, shared mission. Perks:
- Company expenses with entertainment budget
- Company mobile phone an laptop
- Excellent potential for career development
- A dynamic, fun and fast-paced working environment