Our client are dedicated to providing modern, dynamic and technology focused accounting and tax advisory services.
They do things differently. No timesheets, no partners, no audit, no paper. They are a rapidly expanding, Xero award winning firm of Chartered Accountants with a “technology driven, people focused” ethos. They place a high value on their team and provide ICAEW training study support, flexible working & benefits.
- This is an ICAEW trainee chartered accountant role
- Managing a portfolio of small business clients
- Providing compliance & advisory services
- AAT qualified or a graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher looking to become an accountant
- An excellent communicator, self-motivated and full of initiative
- Willingness to accept responsibility early on, organised & with attention to detail
- A passion for using financial cloud technology to help small businesses
- You embrace and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment