Our client is a multi-award-winning B2B marketing agency, with offices in London, New York and beyond. They believe in unified marketing and customer obsession, and are passionate about going the extra mile for all of their clients.
In this Media Account Executive role, you will be exposed to all areas of the business, and learn quickly about their media planning and buying services. You can expect hands-on training from the start and real progression as you continue to learn how to develop online campaigns and represent their clients with a confident and knowledgeable image.
- Building up your knowledge of all brand and performance-based media programs
- Developing relationships with clients and scoping requirements
- Putting together online campaigns and delivering a range of solutions across digital and creative platforms
- Analysing key metrics and reporting
- Using PowerPoint, Excel and Datorama to review campaign performance and present findings
The ideal candidate will be:
What's in it for you?
- Media agency experience, working across a variety of media channels
- Experienced running display campaigns and a familiarity with analytics (through search/social and content syndication)
- An analytical thinker with excellent numeracy skills
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong in attention to detail
- A keen organiser, able to work on multiple projects and clients at the same time
- Generous holiday allowance
- Dedicated learning and development program for every member of staff
- A culture committee covering wellness, D&I, CSR and socials - lots of initiatives, events and stuff to get involved with!
- Company away days (when things return to normal)
- Perkbox discounts and freebies
- Great modern offices in Shoreditch